Friday, May 25, 2012

Do You Believe In Magic?

          Some might, I don't, it's all about your perspective on certain things. Recently, I started leaning towards the possibility that the Orlando Magic might actually be legit magicians from the way they make their fans' hopes of success disappear into thin air whenever we start to believe in our team. And at the same time allowing our biggest superstars to vanish as well. Maybe that's their main goal... I'm pretty sick of it if you ask me, and technically Dwight Howard is still under contract for the next year. Will the trend continue?
          
Shaq got away... Ok... Then T-Mac bounced... Hmm... 


     Now I'm hearing inside sources spreading rumors about how Dwight Howard STILL wants out after we just made our most successful coach ever Stan Van Gundy disappear!... Otis Smith is finally gone at least, but I pretty much wished that happened a few years ago. I've been saying for years that the Magic NEED to bring in at least 1 more star to pair with D-12 (preferably a guard that can attack) and after all these years us fans are stuck looking at one of the worst supporting casts we've had since the McGrady era. Even T-Mac admitted to slacking off because the organization failed to bring him any decent help. It's a horrible on going theme with this franchise and it sucks having to go through this for so many years. I am absolutely disgusted and actually contemplating believing in magic and disappearing acts thanks to the many failures of this front office.
     Before I heard these rumors that Dwight still wants out, I was all for the new direction of the team. I'm still hoping those are just RUMORS and that we still have a shot to land a nice playmaker to keep Dwight and the fans happy. But until then I believe we are going to have to hold our breath like Houdini. Will anything change? Or will we be another rebuilding team in the near future that shits the bed then brings in a superstar just to come up short like we always have? Somebody needs to work some MAGIC if we want to be a contender. Just please don't let Dwight disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment